Hello and welcome back to the A-Z Random Directory! Our agenda for today is to write something that begins with the letter “D” and so I thought why not compile a list of freaky facts that has the potential to wow if not throw you off your chairs in laughter!
So here we go:-
1. Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes.
Oh yeah! So remember not to accelerate your car when you see that grey speck in the distance standing in the middle of the road. Believe me, these morons won’t run out of your path.
2. You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching TV.
Take that couch potatoes! Oh wait! Bed potatoes sounds worse. Ah, nevermind…
3. Most of the dust particles in your house are actually dead skin!
4. Much of the beautiful white sand of tropical coral island beaches is actually the excrement of parrotfishes.
Boo! You stepped on poo!
5. When Coca-Cola was first produced, it was green in color.
No wonder they changed it.
6. If a man farted non-stop for six years and nine months and then lit it up he would produce an explosion equal to the power of the first atomic bomb!
…and Fart Man just blew up in his own fart, taking down two cities in his suicidal rampage!
7. In Taiwan a third of all funeral processions feature a stripper.
What?!? Is this some kind of a joke? Or do they really think the corpse will rise from the dead at the sight of oiled skin?
8. There is a town in Norway called Hell and another in Newfoundland called Dildo.
Are these places ruled by teenagers?
9. A pregnant goldfish is called a twit!
No comments… :P
10. The Ramses brand condom is named after the great pharaoh Ramses II who fathered over 160 children.
Is it irony or did the company not bother checking up on history just because the name had “Ram” in it?
There you go a few fun facts to keep you entertained till day after tomorrow. Hope you had fun. I did, especially in No. 1, 9 and 10.
So do you have any interesting trivia you would like to share? Why do you think pregnant goldfishes are called twits?
Do leave a comment in the section below. I really love it when you share your thoughts.
And if you liked this then you might want to check these out:-
P.S. If you liked my writing style, you may want to subscribe to our RSS feed or emailing list. For more info check out the right sidebar near the top. Till the next time, have fun!